Tel: 0208 5472171
Total quality control is critical to our success so all our double glazed units are manufactured in-house in our purpose built facility. The production of double glazed units is very different to that of joinery. Significant investment has been made in order to meet the demands of modern double glazed unit production.
Woodland are therefore able to offer our sealed unit manufacture services to the trade and public.
The services we offer include:
- Double glazed unit manufacture
- Roof units /conservatories /stepped units
- Cut-outs and holes (i.e. for cat flaps / vents)
- Shaped /curved units
- All types of glass including:
- Soft coat low E including Planitherm Total+
- Pilkington K
- Obscured /opaque glass
- Solar control
- Low Iron
Other services include:
- Slimlite and slimseal heritage units
- Argon /Krypton gas-filling
- Sand blasting
- Leaded lights and applied /coloured films
- All spacer bar types
- Georgian bars
- Encapsulation of stained glass
All Woodland double glazed units are manufactured in accordance with BSEN 1279.